Any person wishing to join the Association may make application to become a member, and upon payment of the membership fee and acceptance by the Association, shall become a member and be bound by this Constitution and pledge to support the Association.
Membership is available to:
- any person who served with the 9th Battalion, The Royal Australian Regiment, from 13 November to 30 October 1973;
- the next-of-kin of any person (now deceased) who served with the 9th Battalion, The Royal Australian Regiment; and
- any person who, by association, has the interests of the 9 RAR Association (QLD) at heart.
There shall be four classes of memberships:
- Ordinary Member,
- Associate Member;
- Life Member,
- Honorary Member.
The fee structure will now be:-
- Ordinary Member $20.00 for two years,
- Associate Member $20.00 for two years,
- Life Members and Next of Kin Fallen no charge.
Membership fees will be due and payable on 13 November every two years viz 2013, 2015, 2017.
To apply for membership there are two ways of doing this:
- ON LINE: Click on the Membership Application On Line Form>> fill out the details on line and click “submit”.
and then do a Direct Deposit of fees OR send a cheque or money order by mail,
- MAIL: Click on the Membership Application Form PDF>> to download a PDF copy, fill it out and then mail the Application Form with a cheque or money order OR mail the Registration Form and do a Direct Deposit of fees.
BSB: 803 205
Account Number: 20519004 (Account Name is Nine RAR Assoc)
Reference:Ensure to include your name and State. If you make a Direct Deposit please ensure you fill out the Application Form on line or mail the Form back asap so they can be linked together.
Make Cheques and Money orders payable to
Nine RAR Association (Qld Br)
and post to
9 RAR Association (QLD)
PO Box 1221
STAFFORD CITY QLD 4053
Top of Page>>